Market Theft

Started by Peace Alliance, December 20, 2004, 12:59:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

one of those races we never use could have the special ability to steal from the market.

or, even better, we could give every race the ability to steal from the market, and then give rat the special ability to boost the gains and sucess rate of their  market theft.

market theft would mean people can't store things on there for long, we could make it so that the stuff that the longer something is on the market, the more probable it is to be stolen.  

Juska

Make theft cost troops instead of loyalty, so instead of 20,000 loyalty, 20,000 rats were sacrificed.

That way rats can take benefit from this race ability and still be able do what they were meant to do, build barracks and pump troops.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

*Gives him an idea* You should be able to do sacrifices. Like 20 thousand rat deaths should give you X amount of loyalty. That would be interesting. Sacrifices to the gods and such.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Redwall: Dreadlords

Gen. Volkov

LOL. I like it. You could have some sort of LOTR theme too..
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

calria

Oooo fun idea...
Better: You can choose which race you pay with, and then you get a boosted number of those troops when you steal.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Would stealing off the market increase every troop and food or just one of these?

newbofwonder

what if you could have like skills like stealing and all thats stuff and you get exp by attacking people...

Beem

Quote from: newbofwonder on January 30, 2006, 07:28:54 PM
what if you could have like skills like stealing and all thats stuff and you get exp by attacking people...

exp?   are we turning RWL into a TBRPG instead of a TBS?  ROFL! *pets RWL* It's ok, we won't let them hurt you.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Gen. Volkov

LOL, look at the dates... this is thread necromancy at its finest. And we are NOT turning RWL into an RPG, if you want that, go to Legends Arena.