UNGA THE HOUSE WIFE DOT COM

Started by Pippin, June 03, 2011, 03:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

maybe he'll just delete it, then you lose

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 04, 2011, 09:18:42 PM
The housewife can get the kids, house, car, money, and child support. Not to mention beat the crap out of the husband and still get the judge on their side. The housewife has it best.  >:(

What? I dont think beating your husband is right. Conditionally, maybe.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Hmmm.  You're both quite interesting to read..
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Ungatt Trunn II

Okay but I hope you expect them to conditionally beat you back.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

PIP!!! CHEESE FRIEND!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Now on to a more serious subject, I'm concerned about the lack of cheese in this post.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 08, 2011, 08:25:53 PM
Okay but I hope you expect them to conditionally beat you back.

I said its conditional.

Quote from: Briar on June 09, 2011, 05:03:30 AM
PIP!!! CHEESE FRIEND!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Now on to a more serious subject, I'm concerned about the lack of cheese in this post.

Why is Cheese so popular?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Sharptooh

I apologise for the lack of Cheese Briar

And sorry for the late reply Pippin, I'm good too, although I hope you haven't left again  :( it'd be like Peace Alliance all over again :'(

Krowdon