questions

Started by cheeseanpickle, February 17, 2006, 06:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeseanpickle

what on earth do towns do and cant find any magic...like advancing through eras (ha ha i typed ears fist  :-o)

in fact what buildings make wizzards?? (or whatever they are here)

Wolf Snare

Huts make leaders (wizards). I'm not sure what you mean by towns...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cheeseanpickle

sorry...my mistake...in the construct section theres a an option to build citys...what do these do?

windhound

cites are..  more or less worthless to the avg. player

they take 1000 acers and a few resources, and provide somthin like 1500 tents and a few other benifits of marginal value

the most useful thing seems to be you cant be killed unless somone captures your city(ies) because you still have 1000 acers that cannot be taken by normal attack (leaders can capture cites however)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

The buildings are the same as the server you come from. But the top two are in the wrong order.

* Moves to Help topic *

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ruddertail

Yes. If your going to be in a clan, I recommend building a city or two, since you need a combined attack of leaders and troops to take a city. I would have been dead several times this round if I hadn't had my city, but nobody was able to take it from me.

Generals hut is where you do magic/missions, and warlords hut is for regular troop attacks.

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

Going to be in a clan WAR that is.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruddertail

Considering the way people are in Turbo, it doesn't take a formal declaration to line you up in their sights. I didn't really even over hit people, and I was almost killed twice...
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

Erm, actually that was just Josh and Co. being themselves. LOL. People don't tend to do that so much unless in a clan war.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruddertail

No, I don't think it was Josh. I mean this round, not last.

One of them was david, and one of the guys I don't know. Some guy randomly killed my clanie, too. If you're in a clan, build a city. That's my rule of thumb.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

cheeseanpickle

ah i see...cities seem a good idea, specially as i did clan and theres a lot of war statuses floating around  :-D