Started by Aqualis, January 15, 2006, 09:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

RB3D?????

You own RB3D?
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Peace Alliance

Thats so crazy, its like just YESTERDAY i was contemplating the exhistance of a "timeframe" in a 4th dimensional world. would time mereley be a state of location? or would it be regarded as anything at all? would it be completely irrelovent, or would it be the same as how you and me can move north or south? 4th dimensional creatures move forward and back at a whim? in and out of alternate exhistences and back again. would this be an organised system? or just chaotic events?

Gen. Volkov

Well this assumes time is a linear concept. What if time is circular? Or time doesn't exist at all? What is your consciousness is simply passing through a series of static moments and it just feels like time is passing?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Then clearly you've got to lay off the crack....

Gen. Volkov

Haha! *Points* You need to read more Sci-fi/science journals my friend.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES