See ya

Started by David, January 25, 2006, 09:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I'm leaving RWL as well. I have overstayed my welcome in this place, and I think I'm going to go check into FAF again. See ya'll down the line, I might be back.

Josh

another one bites the dust

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ashyra Nightwing

G'bye, David. =P Have fun at FaF.

Blood Wake

I'm not going to miss you, but when you return I will welcome you kindly and give you another chance.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

now that's pushing it...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Even if he's just voicing the thoughts of half of RWL?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

dude, Snare, he online attacked me every other day in both servers. everytime I messeged him saying to stop being a lance he told me it was because I attacked him a lot on the other server. freaking idiot. lol.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

which is precisely why you crossed the line in inviting him back. *glare*
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Josh

rofl... the little punk kept telling me not to have him killed in turbo
then he'd turn around and attack me again
i seriously think he has a short circuit
thank God some people of lesser morality lack intelligence and charisma

Blood Wake

by the way, he hasn't left. I online attacked him a bunch because hes done it at least 3 times to me in the past week and he messaged me saying "hey, I'm on a mission to take down Josh, I don't want to be attacked especially ONLINE attacked" and I replied with pretty much the exact same thing that I'm on a "mission" to take down josh, and that I don't want to be online attacked.

I'm not really after Josh, but if I can break him that would be fun :D

h

Beem

ROFL!  what a tool.and he wonders why so many people want him dead.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."