Okay Im getting [wash my mouth out!!!] sick and tired.

Started by David, January 19, 2006, 06:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

So, Josh thinks hes a big man, getting all these OTHER people to kill me while he just sits on top, getting maxed by bad attacks by all his gay [wash my mouth out!!!] lovers. The little queer PAYED people to take me out. Just shows how much of a man he is. And Estranged, this will come back to bite ur fat [Behind] someday, i guarntee it. And for Josh..

GO DIE IN A [wash my mouth out!!!] HOLE AND NEVER COME BACK YOU NO LIFE [wash my mouth out!!!] [fatherless child]!

David

And I could give less a half a duck poo if this duck post gets me gagged again.

wolf bite

David, you know very well you can't make posts like that. You are lucky the filters worked. good filters good.

If you intentionally again do this, we will go right to a short term ban. Make a monor mistake and you will have a new warning.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

wolf bite

Seems we posted right at the same time, and you admit you are doing it intentionaly. So be it, you will be slapped in chains and draged down the street.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wolf Snare

tssk tssk.... You should learn to control your anger David. You certainly didnt help your situation any.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Dead Eye

Did some one just got gagged for cursing out Josh?

Man, this whole Josh thing is funny. He isn't supposed to be here, he's made even more enemies, he is ruling the game, and he gets some one gagged. Amazing
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

windhound

nah
David only posts to get gagged now
"And I could give less a half a [wash my mouth out!!!] [poop] if this [wash my mouth out!!!] post gets me gagged again."
activiated the word filters thrice and asked to be gagged..  we here at rwl cater to our members, if they wish a gag then we willingly provide

as proof:
(20:08:04) -David-: davy got banned again! :-D
(20:08:27) windhound96: you enjoy getting blocked dont you?
(20:08:41) -David-: on AIM? or geting banne?
(20:10:17) -David-: ?
(20:10:36) windhound96: increase your da[r]n font or I will
(20:10:44) -David-: lol
(20:10:50) windhound96: I'm on an older laptop, its all pixalated
(20:11:06) -David-: o
(20:12:21) -David-: Good now?
(20:12:32) windhound96: better
(20:12:33) windhound96: dankee
(20:12:40) -David-: yeppp
(20:12:47) -David-: n yes, i like getting gagged
(20:13:56) windhound96: heh
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

cloud

maybe nubs named david shouldn't cry so much... unless they're weird like that and like getting gagged, must be kinky or something...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

cloud, weren't you just gagged for calling people names? "nub" is not a term of indearment.

cloud

he was insulting me and josh, seems like fair retal, I'll stop now tho.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

lol, and he got banned for it. THAT was the "retal".

but thank you, for stopping :)