RWL-holics...

Started by The Lady Shael, January 12, 2006, 06:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I've forced a lot of my friends into playing it and when people come over to my house and see me playing it they always ask me about and then I eventually try to get them to play.

list of people who I brought to RWL

Mars/Minor
Legend of the Flame
Horde of Marlfoxes
bunch of german named people that I can't say
Vash or Vash The Stampede
Pirate Master Fry
Wolf Bite of course
theres been others but I can't think of their names.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

wolf bite

Yes the older you get the crazier it seems to other people. But then some of us don?t mind being known as a little nuts. Makes a reputation and adds personality to their ability to remember you. I was at a doctor?s home and was getting ready for a business meeting with him, I logged in on his computer to check the game, he noticed and asked if I was checking my stock portfolio.

Wolf Bite, ?Its an on-line game based on a children?s story.?
Doctor, ?This does not impress me.?
Wolf Bite, ?Ah ? will, I am like the leader of a Cub Scout group that my kids belong to. I mange the site for them.?
Doctor, ?Wonderful, it shows a lot when a dad puts in time for his kids. Good thing you never actually play it.?

Hehe

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on January 19, 2006, 12:30:16 PM
*flashback*

*dies*

Quite amusing. =P If it wasn't for that though, I wouldn't be on RWL... which makes it worse, no?  :evil: