Robots attacking!

Started by wolf bite, April 15, 2006, 12:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

My truck was $1800!   Woo go Jew-like money saving reflexes!

*plays on a stereotype as a joke and doesnt mean to offend anyone*
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

My car was free! Christmas gift from dad.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

cloud

seems to be one on right now
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

VinnieOlle

I know its good that googles getting into this site and more people will get here through searches BUT...

In 7th grade i had some journalism class and we were in the computer lab a lot. I played rwl. Our school has blocks that block EVERYTHING! But they didnt block RWL. I think it was because it wasnt a big enough site. If it starts showing up in google, how long do you think it will be before schools start blocking it. ( I know many of you arnt even in school doesnt bother you lol)

Peace Alliance

The site has always been up on google. They're just making it so that if i search something somwhat specific to the RWL forums like: "volkov is a newb happy farming RWL reg turbo HPR attacking rats weasels stoat guard tower" then RWL will be like the 100'th thing on the list. or at least a link to the forum will be.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES