Cities

Started by Derfasciti, December 20, 2005, 02:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derfasciti

What are they used for?

Gen. Volkov

Many things. Experiment, find out for yourself.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Derfasciti

Well I'd prefer not to waste my resources on a potentially not so worthwhile thing. Could someone just tell me what they do?

Gen. Volkov

They are equal to 500 camps and 1000 tents on 1000 land. I didn't know what you were asking.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ereptor

AKA he doesnt know how to use them..

I have tried to use them, but havent gotten anything worth the resources that i put into them.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

What something is used for is different from what it is. As in: a CD is a data storage device, but you use it to recall data.

Beem

...  Next to all the structure types in the construct screen should be a little "?" mark.   Click it... look at the bottom of the page... there SHOULD BE a small note as to what it does.  I believe the mark for cities is 1500 tents and 500 camps on 1,000 acres of land.  Camps and Tents = house workers and help ease the strain on your economy some, helping your market production go up and cost less.  So it makes the cost of living go down and their for your income rate go up. YAY!

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

wolf bite

cities basicaly give you 1500 use of land on 1000. the use is set up to help with your income. If someone can really beat you in all ways, they can take all your cities. So it is best not to have many of them if you don't yet know how to defend them.

The best part about a city is if people are out to kill you, they will have to at least take your cities before taking your land.

In other words, build ONE of them.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles