Harrassment plz?

Started by Josh, January 19, 2006, 01:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh

I think we all know why Rheorix posted her little comment in the general discussion.
I've been left messages from several people through internet chat programs with similar subject matter that informs me of being related to rheorix's computer problems.
I'd like the messages to stop, I'd like rheorix to take her post out of the forum and i'd like it done without contest as a courtesy to me for being so patient with her through our engagements.
another thing rheorix - i'm not sure what the fee is you're paying to have this matter "investigated"
but all they'll do is trace it to the host where you downloaded the malicious program and opened it yourself.
no legal prosecution will be persued and it's ignorant to believe so ( no offense to the uneducated in the audience)
save yourself the trouble
save me the annoyance
and get yourself a decent file checker to prevent further personal contamination.

unless of course, someone of impersonal relation to you (like myself as you'd so shadily accuse) had some amazing computer science skills and without your personal files being shared, found loopholes through your networking and operating system, gained access to your file system and planted something
then i apologize to you.

I doubt i'll require to fall back on that apology though
it's more than likely an error on your part.

Rheorix

Josh, I didn't state in any way it was you, nor would I.  As I have no proof.  How is that statement harassment?

I don't like you much, but I know you don't deserve that kind of open accusation.

Also, I have not messaged you, nor sent you a pm.  I want no trouble just like you.

Edit:  Hey Josh, a lot of folks were Iming me as well, not harrasing, they wanted to know what was going on.  What had happened. 

All I want is to play this game.  That's it.  I don't care if you play, I just want to.  If you play it too that's fine.

This whole mess started out with you and I arguing while you were under the name karen.  And that was just argumentation and tripe.  Can't we just bury the hatchet and enjoy the game?

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

wolf bite

You two please keep in your own corner until the bell rings.

Both were told to stop the attacks on each other and not to directly talk.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Are you just straining to stir more stuff up? Wolf is right, this doesn't concern the RWL community, theres no reason to keep bringing it up.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Dead Eye

How can you possibly try telling Josh NOT to do something? Wasn't he told NOT to come to RWL again. Wasn't he told NOT to play RWL. Yet he has done all of it. I agree, this is stupid of the two to be fighting (though after going through several of the topics, I understand where Josh is coming from) but Wolf and Peace, what will you two do about them flamming. You can ban just one of them. Josh will remain.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

windhound

nah
Josh doesnt 'remain'
he'll stick around to cause annoyance, get bord and go do somthin else for a few months/years, get bord of that and come mess around 'ere a bit more

Josh isnt by anymeans a perminant member, bans or no
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't