New Year's resolutions!

Started by The Lady Shael, December 29, 2005, 08:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Yep, that's right. It's that time of year again. So what are you guys' resolutions for next year? Did you keep the ones you made for this year?

I didn't make any last year...dunno if I'll make any this year. If I do, it's be something impossible to keep, like, not to procrastinate or something.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

I don't look at it as a new years resolution, however, it being the second half of our work year, i've got certain goals i'd like to accomplish... get a job, prepare to travel this summer... get into uni. y'know, that lifechanging kinda junk

wolf bite

long ago I made one in which I said I would never make a new one. So to keep the old one, I can't make any more.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

I once made one that i would do my best to prevent other's from keep theirs, hehe

cloud

Mine involves a certain girl, that's all I'll say.  :-D
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis