WWJD

Started by Gen. Volkov, October 24, 2005, 04:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this goofy or what. The acronym has more syllables that what it means.

Yes
4 (30.8%)
No
4 (30.8%)
Shut up
3 (23.1%)
YOU BIGOT
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Gen. Volkov

I think its silly. Say em. Which is harder to say? WWJD or What Would Jesus Do? That's right WWJD is, because it has more syllables.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

yes
but WWJD is shorter and can more easily be put on T-shirts  :-P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Aqualis

This makes me think of Michigan J. Frog.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

And who or what is Michigan J. Frog?

LOL windy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 26, 2005, 12:42:31 AM
And who or what is Michigan J. Frog?

Remember the frog in a tx on WB a couple years ago.

"Dubadubadubadubadubayoubee"
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

OH! Him. Right. LOL.

Badrang the Tyrant

Barkclaw2

People do say "What would Jesus do?" not WWJD. They use WWJD when writing, because it's easier to type and write.

God bless you all!!!
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Gen. Volkov

I've heard people say WWJD. Don't bless me! I have no need or want to be blessed. Stop oppressing my lack of religion!