Ending an adventure

Started by Ereptor, November 07, 2005, 07:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Well peeps.  Im bored sitting in a internet spot in Alajuela, Costa Rica.  Anyway I am leaving for the states early tomorrow morning and i have to sleep at the airport.   If any of you have it in your mind that Ereptor is crazy.  Well your right.  There is no logical explanation for me to be carting my luggage around at night here ( surfboard, two suitecases ) and going to watch the most talked about Monday night foot ball game ( Pats and Colts ) at a local bar before catching a cab and spending the night at the airport.  Total insanity.  And if i make it home with out getting robbed again...which i proboly will...i will be praising God once again.  Anyway its been fun talking to you all and playing this game a world away.  Till we meet again.  Hopefully on state soil.  This is Chris signing out....
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

windhound

O_o

out of curiosity, why are you headed back, or possibly why are you back now?

good luck with the trip, hope it is/was a safe one
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

DemonSlavers

Will wait for you to come back!  Good Luck!
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Peace Alliance

he IMed me before he left last night, i'm upset that i wasn't there to wish him luck. Sounds like he's not only ending an adventrue, but beginning one too.

Ereptor

Two planes rides and some overtime at many airports and i am back in the good ole U S of A.  I was happy when i asked a woman at Burger King if they accepted big bills.  All i had was a $100 which is all i had to my name.  heh heh.  Anyway her reply was very amusing and refreshing.  "We take anything american."  I literally laughed and told her i hadnt heard those words in a long time as i accepted some good ole amercian food.  Good to be back peeps.  Thanks for the prayers and good luck wishes.  *bows*
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

The Lady Shael

Hehe, awesome. Glad you made it back okay. :- )
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Neobaron

First thing he does when he gets back is lay down some Pwn4g3 on my turbo account xD

Welcome back sah
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Welcome back, glad you had a good flight.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Vengerak

QuoteIf any of you have it in your mind that Ereptor is crazy.  Well your right.  There is no logical explanation for me to be carting my luggage around at night here ( surfboard, two suitecases ) and going to watch the most talked about Monday night foot ball game ( Pats and Colts ) at a local bar before catching a cab and spending the night at the airport.  Total insanity.

I dunno, man.  Nailing a dead puppy smeared inexplicably with lard to your own forehead I would consider "total insanity".  Going to a bar at night and then crashing at the airport...not so much.  :-D

Hope you didn't get mugged, though.

Ereptor

Oh course its not total insanity and a dead puppy even though it is a disgusting thought was amusing.? But try and walk at night in a foriegn country in a place known for thieves with everything you own including passports and money and try to convince yourself you are making a rational decision carrying 3 bags.? But ya im glad i didnt get mugged either.? On a total different note i have moved to Nashville.? What what!? errr.? Whats up my N-Town peeps.? ..... ummm.... Any rwl'ers live Nashville area.? I like it.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

windhound

believe I'm your closest 'reptor, central North Carolina  :-P

spiffy, 'glad your trip was a safe one
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Barkclaw2

Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.