= PhoeniX Promisance v1.0 =

Started by ImperialPhoenix, December 22, 2005, 02:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialPhoenix

Hello everyone, I just dropping by to let ya know that = PhoeniX Promisance =
is up and stable, have fun everyone, btw
since you are here reading, I would like to know the recent clans that has been playing here.

The link to PhoeniX Promisance is http://phoenix.x10hosting.com
On january, I going to be playing here as the Marten race, building troops and cities

last call for new promisance

Gen. Volkov

A few clans that _have_ been active recently are, TOL, BA, Buttrub, and Blades. There is no Jan. "set" for reg. For turbo, TBV,  is the only one that has existed long enough to be considered really active. Turbo does have regular monthly sets. And just so you know.... cities suck for troop building. They suck in general except to prevent a kill, but especially so for indying.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

ImperialPhoenix

Thanks,

what do you think of my new logo on top of the page, I just made it today.
(8 players registerd)

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

ImperialPhoenix

yes,

I hope to get as many players that never played promisance before to play mines as posible.