bob?!

Started by windhound, November 02, 2005, 03:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I had two conservative teachers in High School, both pointed out the sound reasons Germany and France didn't want us in Iraq. Like the French nuclear plants. All my friends hated them, being flaming liberals themselves. Most of the nations academics and intelligentsia are. It's sad. They also didn't want to here about Rodney King being on PCP at the time of the beating, and the fact that only 4 of the nine officers kicking his [butt] were actually white.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Vengerak

Quote from: Neobaron on November 18, 2005, 09:44:26 PMOne of my professors called me a stupid redneck after I Pwn3d him in a "discussion" over France's involvement in Iraq (they were investing money in getting them nuclear power... among other things)

Yeah, we were lucky the Israelis had the sense to bomb their French reactor flat.  Dumbass frogs.

QuoteThey dont take kindly to my type; I have my own views and can rationally defend them.

I was the same at my high school.  I think he'd gotten too  used to just processing his pupils every year without a struggle.

Quotemath teachers dont have personality anyhow so the last one doesnt count.

So true.  Well, except for the occasional alcoholic madman or man-hating lesbian black sheep.

windhound

oh, I think just about all teachers in general are liberals

calling a student a redneck in class..  *shrugs*

and lol..  its not that math teachers have no personality, its just exist on different planes
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Weird ones. With too many symbols. Math teachers scare me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

One of my karate instructers is a math teacher.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Barkclaw2

:wink:

My mom is definitely not a strong politician/Bush-hater. I just hate Bush. He screwed up stuff for us.

Let us now have a moment of silence for our dearly departed Bob :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: *Silence*
To mourn
To know he's not coming back
To have to think in a tangled thought,
"How does it feel?
How does it go?
How will he do?
Where is he now?
Where am I?
Where can I turn
and know the answer
to a screwed up
question that I
can't understand?"
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.