1 (4.5%)
done with school! / other
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Badrang the Tyrant

Egad!  Still only two seniors?

I thought there were more...

Disdain

I was a music major in college. Got through my first year, fell in love, got married, had kids, the rest is history. Now, I work for a living.   :-o

(click to enlarge)

Gen. Volkov

Heh. Nice, how old are you then?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Disdain

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 05, 2005, 08:20:38 PM
Heh. Nice, how old are you then?

34. I have a 12 year old son and a 5 year old daughter. Been married for over 7 years and been with her for 10.  :-D

(click to enlarge)

Peace Alliance

wow... and here i was thinkin you were 12??

sorry, i just assume that everyone who wasn't already here when i started is 12....  :|

Disdain

12 :-o? ?Is that how I come off to you?
I mean, I still get carded from time to time, but nobody has ever thought of me as 12.? :wink:
Besides Wolf, I'm the oldest person here. Or, you can say I'm the oldest non Mod/Admin.

Blame Bloodwake. There I was perfectly content playing my KOC game and then I met Bloodwake on MySpace, because of our mutual liking of Stephen King, and he introduced me to this game and I introduced him to KOC.? I tried to get him to put on some armor and come fight with me in the SCA, but I'm still waiting for that.?  hint, hint, nudge, nudge?? ?:evil:

(click to enlarge)

Vengerak

Quote34. I have a 12 year old son and a 5 year old daughter. Been married for over 7 years and been with her for 10.

So your son is from a previous encounter? 

Disdain

No, he's my step son, although I've raised him since he was 18 months old. I know the math is a little off, he's still 11, but will turn 12 this month. :-P

His biologicle "dad" is called the donor. He is in his life, but is still pretty worthless in raising him. His idea of visiting is taking him to parties and teaching him how to check out the girls. Not to mention his undermining nature, of what Me and his Mom teach him. I count the days when i never have to see that guy again.
Sorry, I ramble...  :oops:

(click to enlarge)

Gen. Volkov

LOL, perfectly all right. Sounds like a.. bad guy. LOL. Wanted to curse there.

YOur in the SCA? COOL. I almost joined, but I don't have the time to devote to it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

You don't come off 12, i just always ignorently assume newcomers are 12, LOL.

Gen. Volkov

S'true, he does. He's strange like that.