Anyone out there?

Started by Narfel, November 27, 2005, 02:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narfel

Hey everybody, I know I dont come by to often, but I like to see how things are goin from time time. Anyways, is there anyone out there who remembers me? I just was wondering... and I wanted to say hi! well get on and leave a post why dont ya!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

wolf bite

All the names just swim around in my head. AIM and MSN, and all the account names, and the Email account that I look at on the games. But I do recall your name. Can't say I remember more then that right now.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Scarwake

Yeah, I remember you....As for the new people, I don't remember them, lol
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Yep yep, I remember you. Welcome back! Hope you stick around for a while.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

yup..  your avi was a little guy in a yellow raincoat..  I think..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

I will not deleted this

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Narfel

lol, haha, I totally forgot about that guy with the raincoat! I changed it awhile ago, but the new one isn't working now... dang! its nice to hear from all of you again by the way, I just wanted to see who was still here after so long!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Gen. Volkov

*Wave* I remember you somewhat. Welcome back.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES