2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 26, 2005, 04:28:59 PM

Aqualis

I'll probly go see it.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

There was something about the girl in the BBC movies... Maybe the fact that she looked like a shaved beaver? Or am I being to analytical here?

alazar

i may have to see it cause ive read all the books a couple times and ive actually never seen any of the movies!

~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

Ereptor

When i was young my parents read the narnia books to me.  Thats how i found out about Tolkien.  And when i got older i read them for myself.  C.S. Lewis is an outstanding writer, though i have many other books of his i prefer over the narnia books.  Even so they are a great read. 

Oh i loathed the BBC?s production of narnia.  I hated that stupid beaver.  My brothers and i always made fun of him and Lucy.  hahahaha.  But the silver chair wasnt bad and i?ll admit i did find the voyage of the dawn treader to be entertaining.  If you havent read the books yet i would suggest it to anyone, especially if you are going see the movies.  Even though the trailer looks cool, who knows how the actual movie could turn out.  Books are almost always better.  Especially if you are a reader like myself. 
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*