New Forum skin!

Started by Peace Alliance, October 04, 2005, 03:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I coloured the forum skin to match the RWL main page. Once i get ahold of retto, we'll get to work on replacing the images and stuff to our liking!

Unfortunately, there is a bug that makes the top of the page white, when it should be the dark gray-blue that everything else is. neither windy or i can figure out why this is, so we'll have to wait for retto to fix that too, lol.

Anyways, if you'd like to switch to the new skin, go to your skin settings and select "testertheme" which will be the name untill i've completed my work on it.

Enjoy!

windhound

spiffy theme peace

shame about the white..
the source acts like it should (tried it in nvu), somthin seems to be overriding it though..

ah well, nice job
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

HUh, I'm getting it automatically. I like it. The white is annoying though... I'll set it back until you fix it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Thanks to retto, we no longer have the annoying whiteness at the top!

i set everyone to the new theme, sorry for resetting you, if you don't like this one, feel free to change it back, i just wanted everyone to get a chance to see this one.

Hopefully new buttons and stuff to be installed in the future, everyone enjoy our own RWL look!

Oscar P

This ones way cooler I like the Dark Blue very nice on the eyes
HaHa In New Zealand were like 12 hours ahead of you and always will be
Hey im the old Blademaster and I suppose that I better fill my signature so here is

Kick butt Quotes:

Nobody listens to Techno-Eminem

A he he who, shamona-Micheal Jackson

Oh man? im so high I don't even know whats going on-Towlie of South Park

More to Come!!!!!!!!

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

Thank you muchly! My eyes no longer burn. =P