ooo

Started by Neobaron, September 13, 2005, 12:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

not really bad..  but there are some ikkle people who visit here on occasion..  and that doesnt exactly need to out there..

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Vengerak

Ah, you're kidding yourself, windy. These forums have no 5-year-old fanbase.  And anything you can see said on Futurama or the Simpsons on a regular basis, seriously--they'll have heard worse. Not that "rhymes with tang"  :roll: is bad by any stretch of the imagination.

windhound

*grin*

wotever

we /do/ get new members from time to time..  it is rather rare, but come on.. 

though, it is a given that parents who wont let their kids watch Futurama (etc) also wont let them play online games (I know of such protective folk) so yeah

*shrugs*
I got censored a little while back for usin dam n..  I dont really care, but I rather like the edit button..  'dont get to use it often though ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Fine. Take all our fun. At least I didn't say what I was gonna say before I thought better of it.

Resent what implication? That you are weak like a little girly man? *In best Ahnold accent*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Vengerak

*clicks "smite"*  :-P

Nohcnonk

YOU WEAK GIRLY MAN!!!  GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, yeah.  I bet I'm faster than all of you though! *ego* XDD

Gen. Volkov

*Grins* *Gets smited* Ow. That stung. I'm glad I don't believe in god. I'm a Pastafarian you see.  :-D

Uh huh. And I bet I can still run you over with my car Nohc. You know what sound a human makes when he's run over? *Badump badump, DING!* The ding is for the points you get. 2 for a pedestrian, more for anything else. Little old ladies are 50 points. :-P
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Neobaron

hahahaha

We have a system down here too...

Its very southern.

And i mean yehaw country people southern... if ya know what im getting at...

---

it aint nice, but it sure is funny =-P =-P
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. I'm sure I know what you mean. *Majority of my relatives live below the Mason-Dixon line*