Hello!

Started by Menatus, September 19, 2005, 08:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

LOL. I've played Neverwinter Nights. Doesn't measure up, and isn't the same. As to lvling up to 100.. I suppose thats fun, but you can;t do as much with your char as in tabletop RP games.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

BY DONNA SUMMER, IF THIS TOPIC TURNS INTO A DISCUSSION ABOUT D'N'D, THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT SHALL BE SPREAD!!!

Super Sonic Falcons doesn't have anything to do with D'n'D. Why would I WANT to turn into a DND character if I hate it?

HATE.

Do not invoke this.

But SSF rocks.

Also, Volkov, I already spoke about FFVII, so obviously that doesn't induce rage in myself.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Quick quick! Get some innocents to sacrifice! You shouldn't have said that Menatus... now I'm gonna have to make you spread the blood of the innocent. Like I give a (beep) about the innocent. LOL.

What is SSF though?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Menatus

And this is what happens when you don't have a reference...

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Still better than I've ever done. Grrr. I hate you Mentatus. XD :-D