Thought Bubble ... bubble

Started by Aqualis, August 09, 2005, 08:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

Sounds like Illinois, but I'd bet it's colder here.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Wait.. Illinois has the same weather Indiana has... And we get tons of snow. Your silly Aqualis.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

Illinois and Indiana are vastly different.

Trust me.

New titles. Sweet.

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

Old timer.... mmmm.... egg timer would be better...

Gen. Volkov

LOL. How is she an old timer? She's younger than me! Yeah, I know it refers to something else, but I still disagree on principle.

Also, I LIVE in Indiana, not 100 miles from Chicago. So I will not "trust you" when I have been to Illinois numerous times and know for myself, that the weather on the same latitudes is very similar.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

the spa fridge is ... superior.

Illinois is messed up as far as whether goes. Two days ago it was 40 degress, today it was 90, two days from now, back down to 60. Intersperse eractic thunder storms and errant tornados, and Illinois is Odd.

Not to mention the strange airflow currents around my house that cause all extreme weather(and only extreme weather) to split in two, go around on either side, only to reform in to a stronger storm on the other side.

I've see it happen, more than once.

Sorry, for the spelling and grammer, very bad headache.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Spa fridge?

And you don't think Indiana is? We had a FROST 2 days ago. Today? 80 something. By Friday? Possible freeze. Indiana has the craziest weather in the US, I swear. We can get 70 degree temps in DECEMBER. South Bend has like an anti bad weather bubble over it at times though. We've literally had storms headed right for us, turn at the last minute, or weaken over us and then strengthen once past. Illinois prolly has nearly as strange weather, but nothing is as weird as Indiana weather. We have a hot month and a cold month, other than that, GUESS! Your as likely to be right as the weather men.

Aqualis

I can't let my topic die.

I have discovered that being alone in cemetaries at night doesn't scare me.

~the mighta awualis