smilies

Started by windhound, August 29, 2005, 10:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

can we have some smilies?
the old ipb smilies would be much prefferred for me..

but the whole  :-D :-) :-( :-o :? 8-) :lol: :x :-P :oops: :cry: :evil: :roll: :wink: :| :mrgreen:

its kind of annoying..  if nothin else give us back text smilies so that ": - D" doesnt convert to :-D
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

The smilies are pulled from a sub site within the RWL world. This would make it a Retto only fix as no one can get there but him, and no one would want to redirect his program to a differant server *likes job*.

Wolf Bite

Edit: After rereading, I did not understand what I said. The link to the smillies is a RWL/ link, and seems to be dead. without Retto we have no way to know what the right link is to activate them. Unless Shael sees something I don't.

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

alazar

yeah that does suck, good point!

~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

Arguia Zsah

ooo...? ? :mrgreen:? i like that... lol

Annoying though...

Barkclaw2

Yes get us ipb smilies
Remember "IPB" not:
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Nohcnonk

:-D :-) :-( :-o :? 8-) :-P :oops: :cry: :evil: :roll: :wink: :|

No smileys! It makes me mad!  Argh!

ohmyjapan16

How can we ever display our emotions??!?!?!?!?!  :-(

The Lady Shael

Last night I kept prodding the smilie control panel trying to see if I could get some life out of it...but to no avail. I do have most of the ipb smilies saved onto my comp though. But apparently uploading them is not the way to get them up here. So, like Wolf said, this is probably something only the awesomeness that is Retto can deal with, or I'm missing something.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

I've got all the ipb smilies on my maha site if yall need 'em..  and I believe they are also lurking on my hdd.. 

but yeah..  I 'spose we'll have to wait on Retto to get un-busied and have time to fix them.. 
other than the lack of smilies the forum is pretty nice.. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't