advertiseing

Started by Blood Wake, August 23, 2005, 04:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

my friend started a website called watchusgame.com about girls that play video games around 2 months ago and at first it was just a bit of fun for us, but it is now extremely popular getting about 1300 people visiting it each day. a couple days we have had more than 2000 people in just one day. it is now so popular that G4 (a some what new T.V. station all about video games) actually wants to invite some of the girls onto some game show that they are doing, and those girls will be allowed a couple minutes to talk about watchusgame and that will bring thousands more people to the site. and Brad (my friend, the owner of the site) said that he might put a banner of RWL on the main page of the site, unfortunatly the banner will only be 88X31 whatever but if the benner does go onto the site we may be able to get at least a few people on RWL a day and maybe even a couple hundred may eventually wind up at Warlords and maybe sign up. unfortunatly the banner I gave to brad is really crappy so if anyone else has a cool banner that say Redwall: Warlords and will still be readable when shrunk down to 88X31 send it to me and I will give it to Brad
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Barkclaw2

Wow. I watch G4. Channel 136. They review games and stuff.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Nohcnonk

That's like the best channel ever. ^_^

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juska

You get more than 136 channels! darn you!  :lol:

Lol Nohc. Very cool.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Blood Wake

ok, I just got Retto and the watchusgame admin, Brad, in a chat so that we could negotiate the matters about the banners. since of course Retto doesn't want to have a banner on RWL and Brad doesn't want to have an ad for us if we don't have one for him. I suggested that I give brad 2 and a half mountain dews if he puts the banner up but he said that his roomate (Lance, the main coder dude for the site) would be mad if RWL doesn't have an ad for watchusgame. I told brad to give him 1 and a quarter of a mountain dew and it would shut him up but in the end they agreed that Brad will put a banner for Warlords on watchusgame.com if Retto changes the news page to say something like "thank you, watchusgame for putting our banner on your site." Retto is going to make the banner, so don't expect the banner to be on right after reading this, I will post in this topic again when the banner is up.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

windhound

ooh..  spiffy ^_^

the site is semi-broken for firefox users, you might want to mention that to 'em Bloodwake
I pulled it up in IE and it looks quite a bit better, the spacing is messed up in firefox
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

hmm... does firefox have problems with any other site or is it just watchusgame?

h

windhound

it all depends

I made a site (beta-maha) that worked fine in firefox, but I double checked it in IE and the spacing was all screwy there..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't