Forum Skins

Started by Peace Alliance, July 28, 2005, 03:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I've started making a RWL forum skin. But i have a lot to work, so to start off, i have a new forum colour scheme that i've already made.

To change to the new colour scheme, go to your profile and change it to the one called RWLcolour.

Hopefully, i'll figure out how to make all new stuff like buttons, banners and whatnots. Gimme some time and i'll probably make a new skin a lot like the old one, or maybe better... or maybe just similar kind of. Or maybe it won't be anything like it. We'll see.

Ashyra Nightwing

I like the new colour scheme - not too sure about the font, though. Maybe you could change it to Arial or Verdana or something? I find it hard to read. =D

Scarwake

I likey....and the font isn't hard to read...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Disdain

As of right now, I'm on a MAC and it's easy to read. But, the screen, when posting a reply, is hard to read what I'm typing. It's light blue type on white background. When it posts it looks good, though.

Oh, and my hounds look good with that background  :wink:

(click to enlarge)

Peace Alliance

OH yeah, sorry about that white BG, it is pretty annoyin.

ashyra, the font, i believe, is the same as with the Subsilver skin. I don't really know how i'd go about changin it....

Barkclaw2

This is cool. I like the COLOR. Not colour, color! You only spell it with a "U" in Britan!!!
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Ruatine

...or in Canada.  :roll:

The skin's okay, but I still prefer silver one.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Aqualis

I like it. Very warlord-like.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

need to update the images..  the choppy pixley outlines annoy me..   I'll fix them later if you dont want to..

we also need a new banner..  'phpbb creating communities' is good advertising for phpbb, but a decent rwl banner would be appriciated..  or just remove it

I rather like it, nice..  
should probably use a brighter white for the text..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Quote from: windhoundneed to update the images..  the choppy pixley outlines annoy me..   I'll fix them later if you dont want to..

we also need a new banner..  'phpbb creating communities' is good advertising for phpbb, but a decent rwl banner would be appriciated..  or just remove it

I rather like it, nice..  
should probably use a brighter white for the text..

As i said, i will be getting to the buttons and banners and all those images -_-  to change the images i need to upload them to the DIR or the forum, and obviously i can't do that, retto has to, lol

Nohcnonk

Not bad, but I prefer Synapse... Greeeen...

Scarwake

I like synapse, but you can't get to everything from it, because it doesn't give you all the links to such as, the usergroups...and barkclaw, I spell colour both ways and i live in the USA.  I mostly spell it with a u when i'm online or the such, but I spell it without in school.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Anonymous

Quote from: NohcnonkNot bad, but I prefer Synapse... Greeeen...
I really do prefer  submerged. It's just so cool!

Barkclaw2

NOOOOO!!! That last post was me...I thought I was logged in.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.