my brother created a new forum game based on Star Wars.  It's set several
hundred years after Return of the Jedi.  Only information from the
movies is taken into account, therefore the stuff from the books NEVER
happened in this game.

The New Republic is in power.
The Jedi Council is at peace.
Then an army of soldiers and Dark Jedi attack from the Outer Rim
territories.  War is openly declared.  The Sith are running this evil
army, known as the Fallen, and seek to destroy the Republic and Jedi.

Take a look, send my bro an E-mail gklowd@gmail.com, tell him what you think.  Get some
friends into it.

Star Wars: Rise of the Fallen
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

Scarwake

Lol, yeah, Sean.  A link to it would be of some help, dontcha know.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Holby

I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

hehe, that was a changed up copy of the E-mail my bro sent to me, he didn't give the link either, I had to get it from him, here it is

Star Wars: Rise of the Fallen
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

Kewl. I joined. Drury Ranego.

Blood Wake

don't you love the first page how it looks like a star wars movie, kinda?

I saw your charactor info thing, sounds cool. I am Seahu Beacan and Risc Darren

Risc Darren is an assasin working for the main bad dude, whoever he may be

and Seahu Beacan is a twi'lek on the jedi counsil with double light blue lightsabers

edit: hey, my brother just told me that until we get more people to join the Fallen (The Dark Side) we can not take any more jedi, razor claw is an exception because his dude dropped out of the jedi training and is now a hired mercenary

h

wolf bite

BloodWake has a ton of bros, what about 37 of them. Hehe.

This is the oldest Bro at 22 years of age. Once known as "The King of Hearts" on RWL. His writing is excellent! Even in college, his professors would be floored that he is so descriptive and wild in perspective.

It is my understanding that after he gets a few more people, he will create very interactive situations for role-play. It is worth joining just to see what he will create.

*shameless plug*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blood Wake

he joined regular under the name Gath of Baal (#568)

Dad, are you gonna play chris's game?

edit: lol, I see you already did, spacewolf, lol

h

Scarwake

*stares* O.o Lets just keep addin to the on going list of Sean's brothers.....lol
so that makes like 4-6 brothers I know of...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

wolf bite

Yea, I should send you a pic of him, as a once RWLer and maybe a returning on. TJ, send me your email account.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blood Wake

TJ, I have 3 bros, there is Chris (gath of Ball) who lives in Oregon, there is my little bro Timmy (sonaras) and then there is an even littler one, Jordan.

h