Calculators

Started by windhound, May 26, 2005, 09:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

why?
not sure
need more polling topics
*nods*
my TI-89 Titanium is sitting next to me..  its still pretty and new-like..  it rides around in a flannel cloth..  I bought the bugger myself ;)

what kind do yall use?
I put up what I 'spose most people use..  if it gets all 'other' votes then I guess I geussed wrong ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

An HP12C financial calculator, but marked ?HP scientific? as being the closest. I have had this longer then most people around here have been alive. Hehe. I use it daily and often. I am sure it is magical because I have only changed the battery 2 times!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Neobaron

I love my TI-84+

*hug*

---

The day you make a calculator program that displays a constant insult for the owner in a fancy reciprocating way that can only be defeated by taking out the bateries (which in turn deletes all memory from the calculator), youre cooler than me.

Until that day, i pwn you all (except for maybe Wolf and Holby. Wolf because he is 3x my age and holby because... well because hes dracula. Its also rumored that hes a robot! O.O!!!)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Blademaster

Dude being 11 I coulden't care less if my calculator has 800ghz and a Class 8.4 titanium Chassis I chose a cheap basic calculator becuase I don't need a very advanvced one
My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

Devari

TI-83+. Does what I need, and quite a bit more I should learn. The apps that come with it are neato.

The Lady Shael

I have a TI-83, and my sister is in love with her TI-84+ Silver Edition, but I'm very much satisfied with my TI-30. ^_^ I have survived all the way to Precalculus with it, although I suspect I may have to start getting used to my TI-83 when I take Calculus in the fall.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

you guys have a PRE calculus?

umm, i chose other.

I use the RWL calculator...  :D

BTW, a v2.0 is on the way for that baby ;)

windhound

Quote from: NeobaronI love my TI-84+

*hug*

---

The day you make a calculator program that displays a constant insult for the owner in a fancy reciprocating way that can only be defeated by taking out the bateries (which in turn deletes all memory from the calculator), youre cooler than me.

Until that day, i pwn you all (except for maybe Wolf and Holby. Wolf because he is 3x my age and holby because... well because hes dracula. Its also rumored that hes a robot! O.O!!!)
Its not that hard to do Neo..  just build an asm program with no escape command....  you can break open any basic program
I'll build one later and send it to you ;)

every school has some form of pre-calc..  they just may not call it that..  hehe

I used a TI-86 up till this year..  I loved that calc.. (it got lost)  but I have moved on.. the 89 titanium is spiffy (its like the 89, but their new version..  no idea why they didnt name it the 89+ like they usually do..)  I dont think I'll ever use all its features..  it can do derivaties, solve for a variable, graph in 3D ^_^

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Golden

TI-83 Served both my sisters through Highschool, it's like 5 years old and the cover slips off all the time, but it works. Unfortunately it doesn't want to take games from my friends calcs and I need to get new batteries.

bjornredtail

I have a TI 83+. Think to trig/pre-calc I now know a bunch of neat commands... Parametric, Polar, Statics... etc.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Holby

I think I have a Casio Graphical Calculator... um... yes.
I will not deleted this

Nohcnonk

I think I have a TI 83 Plus, but I'm not sure.  Got it for math.

TR Shadow

*Pokes her pretty Qwerty keyboard*

*Grin*

*Flaunt*

RazorClaw

Mine has a built in GBA SP, mini satelliete (bleh on teh spelling) TV, internet, and is able to calculate fractions as well as decimals, and does equations. EAT THAT, MATH!  :D  (This is joke spam. Ignore.)