A forunately/unfortunately

Started by Alder the Warrior, March 23, 2005, 08:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alder the Warrior

Unfortunately, the ball popped and flew away into outer space with out a small good bye!
Hate is a choice. Love is a gift. An edict. A command. Love doesn't understand names or labels. It doesn't ask premission. It demands obedience. Hate can change. Love cannot.

Aqualis

Unfortunately, his pod came crashing to earth, crushing our poor forgotten protagonist (amazing how quickly we forget our hero (sad is more like it) in order to push our own opinions (wrong ones (I had a teacher once tell me that my opinion was wrong)(okay, not wrong, it's an opinion)) at the risk of forgetting the plot entirely (of course, if we keep trying to kill our characters nothing will ever happen)).
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Alder the Warrior

Hate is a choice. Love is a gift. An edict. A command. Love doesn't understand names or labels. It doesn't ask premission. It demands obedience. Hate can change. Love cannot.

RazorClaw

Unfortunately for him, he was abducted by aliens who only played hockey, as they were far more advanced than humans.  

Deathclaw

Fortunately, he introduced them to soccer and that is all they ever played again, convincing all their alien friends of the same.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ashyra Nightwing

Unfortunately, Ashy landed in her giant spaceship of doom and turned their football into a mushroom.

Alder the Warrior

Deathclaw

Fortunately, Ashy called a soccer ball by the gay, incorrect term used by non-Americans, and nothing happened.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Alder the Warrior