Commanders

Started by Nohcnonk, April 09, 2005, 12:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Someone got rid of their defenses and lowered themselves to 1 land, but I can't break them with 6 million sleds.  They even said it should break, but it won't let me kill him.  I could break him fine earlier but now I can't all of the sudden.

Peace Alliance

i set up some tester accounts, and the kill worked fine... might be an isolated instance where it happened.

If its happening again, contact me and i'll do some fancy tester thingys... it'll be really fun!

Deathclaw

Same for me, can't kill #5. He has 0% health, and I am 100%. He has 2 acres. I think that if he gets on and builds up land I should get the kill anyway... I still have 147 turns to finish him with. This sucks that the kills aren't working.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Retto

fixed for 5, I'll catch the others after I eat. Territory deviatons - they happen more on commanders.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Nohcnonk

Oh yeah, it's those darn things...

Thanks.

Nohcnonk

Check MR.GUFF (#18) when you can too.

Deathclaw

Plugg Firetail (#5) has been destroyed!

But he is still alive with the same amount of net and land, and I didn't get the kill.

Nohcnonk

With so many changes it's hard to tell what the bugs will be.  I think you guys should run a test server of some sort before Commanders actualyl starts.

Deathclaw

23 got 6 kills on #5 and 1 on #18, kills Nohc and I should've had but didn't get. And the person never died, so he can run up his kill count.

David

Yea this is messed up:  

Kills   1
Commanders Killed   The Acid Queen (#14)
Plugg Firetail (#5)
Plugg Firetail (#5)
Plugg Firetail (#5)
MR.GUFF (#18)
riddick (#24)
Plugg Firetail (#5)
Plugg Firetail (#5)
Plugg Firetail (#5)
motoki (#11)

those are my kills n stuff! I killed #5 6 times!

Peace Alliance

hopefully we can get the bugs worked out and i'm gonna run a second commanders just like this one  B)