Why can we recall raiders?

Started by Nohcnonk, March 13, 2005, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Wasn't it because we could attack people that had their raiders prepared?  What ever happened to that?

wolf bite

Raiders were not to difficult until I thought about how to explain them. If a person wants to attack out of their county, then they can open their raiders so they can attack out of their own county. But when that person?s raiders are open, they are also attackable from anyone, thus they try to recall them after their turns. If your raiders are not open, and an attacker opens his to attack you, there is nothing you can do to force him to close his.

Maybe a different way to look at is as ?doors? to other counties. If both people have their doors closed, they cannot attack each other. If your door is open, then you can shoot out of it and people can shoot in at you. If yours is closed and theirs is open, then they can shoot out of theirs and you can shoot into them, but not other people in a different county that does not have their door open. You control only your own door.

Was that what you were asking about?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juska

I think it's more like building a bridge over a river between your empires, if you enemy already built a bridge you can run across it, but if he hasn't you have to build your own bridge to run across it.

You can't really shoot through your own door if it's closed....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

I know how it works, but it doesn't seem to be working. XD Probably just me, but someone attacked me a very short time ago and I did something back but it didn't allow me because my raiders weren't prepared.  I guess it could have worn off right then, but I don't recall ever being able to attack someone in a different territory without my raiders prepared.  I'll try to verify this.

Juska

Maybe they recalled thier raiders?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19