beatles

Started by Blood Wake, April 26, 2005, 09:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

I'd like to be
Under the sea
In an octopus' garden,
with *glances at Blood Wake* shoes.  :D  

Blood Wake

shoes? me? what?

good song though
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

windhound

I've got a few albums..  Revolver..  Abby Road...  White Album..  

listen to them on occasion
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

I have the Beatles 1. My brother has about 3 of their CDs. I don't listen to them much... other bands are better. The Beatles just don't really appeal to me that much, some songs are good, but I like a lot of bands better.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

Abbey Road pnwz0rs!  

Holby

Bang bang, Maxwell's silver hammer came down on her head...
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Actually, beatles are kind of gross. Especially if they rest on the hood of your car and get fried. Blech.  

Blood Wake

haha, Holby, I made a music video for that song. its so funny. I am going to see if I can upload it and put it on my friends website. he is gonna put a whole bunch of movies on there that he made. he only has one so far.

this is him calling taco time where he used to work useing some website that has Arnold Shwartsawhatever sounds

http://onelung.com/wolf.html

h

Disdain's Amorack

I have a friend who fights with me, in my household, in the SCA and his name is Maxwell Silverhammer. You'll never guess what his weapon is.

OK it's a war hammer. This guy is HUGE! He stands around 6'4" and over 250 pounds. He works in concrete, so when Maxwell Silverhammer comes down upon your head, watch out.
He's the guy on the right:

I know it's off topic, but I couldn't resist. :snicker:  

Blood Wake

well not really, we are all telling our Maxwell's Silver Hammer stories now. lol. you know Beatles's (FaF dude) sig says Silver Hammer and thats it. kinda like Nohc's Captain!

h

Nohcnonk

Aye!

I never got into the Beatles.

stinkoman

Alot of the Beatles' songs are incredibly depressing, especially the songs on Sgt. Pepper's Lonley Hearts Club Band.  That whole album was about alienation and isolation, and drugs as escape.  

Blood Wake

great CD though :D

h