How many People have you met?

Started by Scarwake, March 06, 2005, 06:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Pojo was a pretty decent site... But I prefer to beat the Pokemon games by myself, then sompare it with other people's. Ususally it's better. Heh. I'm good at RPGs, Strategy, Platformers, and Flight Sims (Star Fox, Rogue Squadron, etc.) and other than that, I'm not very good at video games. Though I recently got Star Fox Adventures back out and finished the remaining 37% of the game. Andross was WAAAAAAAY too easy.  

Ashyra Nightwing

If I ever meet you, I'll challenge you to a Pok?mon battle, RazorClaw. I shall pwn joo as I have pwned so many before you! Mwahahahaaa!

*remembers her old Pok?mon Crystal scoresheet*

Wins : 56? (I can't remember the exact number, somewhere around 56)
Losses : 2

Well, back on topic, I meet Arguia every day.  

Trident

None, however I hope to meet a guy named Bryan who lives in Texas when I fly there to stay at my friend's house for a week.  Why would I want to meet him?  Let's just say we love the same music =P

Deathclaw

Glory, Glory, Man United!

Calantorntain

I am going to, hopefully, be meeting Retto and Trition (from the Terrouge Redwall Forum) over Spring Break, as I tour colleges.

:o  
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Holby

I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingIf I ever meet you, I'll challenge you to a Pok?mon battle, RazorClaw. I shall pwn joo as I have pwned so many before you! Mwahahahaaa!

*remembers her old Pok?mon Crystal scoresheet*

Wins : 56? (I can't remember the exact number, somewhere around 56)
Losses : 2

Well, back on topic, I meet Arguia every day.
Pokemon Crystal's old news. Right now, I'm banking on a Level 80 team, and my Deoxys has over 300 ATK and SP. ATK. I would pwnz0r ju111eleventy-million1