SQUISHING!

Started by Gen. Volkov, February 06, 2005, 09:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

OMG, and then urcle made up with the family and they all went out for dinner!

ummm... Maximus i appreciate you trying to stop people from flaming me, but to be honest, i'd rather just let Blackshock have a go at me. Him flaming me does better for my image then it does his. And it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

in fact what bothers me more are people who go around shoutin out the rules and whining for admins on the time... but i won't get into it.

umm... as for your topic volkov, i normally don't attack people beyond the point where it is unprofitable... unless they've angered me slightly...

Gen. Volkov

United States, Indiana.

Peace, Yes, I know, but some are. And it was getting annoying.

Oh and its spelled Urkle I think. Though what exactly you are refering to in the current convo escapes me. I get the cultural reference..
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blankshots

Huh, indiana. I'm in B.C Canada.  Peace where are you from?  
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Peace Alliance

Ontario, i'll be drivin out to BC this summer though, maybe we could climb to the top of a mountain and duke it out hand to hand?

Gen. Volkov

Come on! I'll take you on! Come out here and fight like a man! I'll bite your legs off!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blankshots

Biting my legs off sounds a little weird for me, Peace I live on vancover island, nanaimo, want my address too? Heck want my phone number, call me when you get to town, and I will make you look like an idiot in my town.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Gen. Volkov

Gah... you are officially a dork now. You have not seen Monty Python. *Sticks big DORK poster to Blank's forehead*

BTW.. you have yet to make Peace look stupid.

Blankshots

oh have seen monty python, that has nothing to do with it.

Gen. Volkov

Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail? The Black Knight? Come back here and fight like a man? I'll.. I'll bite you legs off? Ring any bells? *Tapes "major" above "dork" on your forehead*

Peace Alliance

Okey guys, time to resolve this over IM i think for now.

Blacktots, give volkov your AIM sn if you wish to further argue the antics of Monty Python, or the true meaning of the word "latency"

Blankshots

I work for MSN, support only MSN and despise AOL

Gen. Volkov

Too bad for you. You're missing out.

Peace Alliance

okey, well if you work for MSN, could you do me a favour and take away the STUPID MSN today thing! who the heck wants to read a bunch of trendy pop articles about BS that only a trendy lil 12 year old girl would read 'cause she's slowly being brainwashed from society?

and furthermore, get rid of the rediculas interphase, how come i can run Winamp, with all its detailed skins without using up so much ram, and yet MSN takes up 20MB+! I know aim sure doesn't take that much ram!

Blood Wake

I only use MSN for one reason and one reason only, to try to beat Peace on Bejeweled, it will probably never happen, but I will try :D
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h