METALLICA

Started by Gen. Volkov, January 31, 2005, 04:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

YES! I finally got ALL of Metallica's best stuff! Its all on the compy and playing right now! *Head bangs to ...And Justice for All* W00T!!!!!!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

Nohcnonk

They have cool heavy metal and cool softer songs.

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* Indeedeth. They have cool songs period.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blood Wake

Dude! I used to own every one of their CDs but i let this kid borrow ...And Justice for All, Master of Puppets, and Ride the Lighting, and then he movied. I know what school he goes to though, I should have a friend who goes there get them from him. I can't find a few of their other CDs but I still have it all on my computer, I have every single song on my computer and I'm happy, I also have all of Zeppelin and Rush, hehe  :D  
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Sweet! Thats sucks about the CD's I can't find the actual CD's for the Black Album, ...And Justice for all, Master of Puppets, and Ride the Lightning, but they're in my house somewhere. And they are all loaded on the compy in one big playlist called "Metallica" that just repeats over and over.

Blood Wake

dude, I missing rocking out to Metallica all day, though I saw them in concert in November, that was awsome, they were with godsmack who i don't really like too much, but Metallica played for like 2 hours and I was like a foot away, I even touched the new bass player's guitar, I can't spell his last name
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Rough Raiders

Quote from: Blood Wakedude, I missing rocking out to Metallica all day, though I saw them in concert in November, that was awsome, they were with godsmack who i don't really like too much, but Metallica played for like 2 hours and I was like a foot away, I even touched the new bass player's guitar, I can't spell his last name
:o 2 of my friends went to that too
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Gen. Volkov

Cool! I wish I could have seen them in concert but they were in chicago, which is like a 1 or 2 hour drive. I bet it rocked though. I like Godsmack OK. When they came to Chicago, they were playing after Limp Bizkit right? AND they BOOED Bizkit off the stage! SO FRICKIN COOL! So Metallica played for like THREE hours that day. I wish I could have been there.

Blood Wake

thats awsome, here in Salt Lake it was just Godsmack and Metallica. I wish it would have been just Metallica though, Godsmack did pretty good though.

Rough Raiders, What city did your friends see them in?

h

Maximus Preliator

Albany New York. That's where he is talking about.