dang

Started by windhound, January 31, 2005, 04:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

not complaining, but does it seem like this is a rather insane round as far as attacking?
people just kinda randomly squash...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Indeed. I was squashed from 8k to 4k my first day out of protection. 8k doesn't even seem worth it too me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

It is a lot of attacking, but it's fun.  People just keep attacking until they run out of turns.  Must be because we have to be independent.

windhound

but, I mean, I've got the most defences in the game..  and I'm like 10th in attacking
O.o
and I've been murdered so that I lost 1/3 my army, which is ~small to begin with..  and I had had no previous attacks nor attacked the horde who did it..  I should probably stop using different names, people usually smash me whenever I go undercover
:huh:
ah well
I'll just smash back on my next run ^_^
even when I'm missing 1/3 my army it's still big enough to break almost anyone..  fwee...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

Looks like I'm going to be the only one in Mossflower for a day... XD

Peace Alliance

i kept puttin up decent defenses... so i wan't getting attacked down past half my land... but i switched my stratagy today to use the stoat pressgang... and it turns out that spell doesn't even WORK... so i have a feelin everyone will take advantage of my weakness and i'll find myself below 10K again tomarrow :(

plus i can only get online at school... so i don'thave time to stare at the scores and stratagise, lol.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. That sucks for you. I have managed to stay in the top ten for 910 minutes now. Woulda been 950 but TJ knocked me out from a few online attacks. If it makes any difference, I didn't hit you.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

cloud

3,170/5,760 (55%)

:D
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

2,120/5,760 (37%)

Would have more, but was repeatedly knocked out of the top ten. Meh.

Badrang the Tyrant

Wait.  Pressgang for Stoat doesn't work?  There goes my strat... :(  

Peace Alliance

i'm completely ruined, i've just basically given up.

Gen. Volkov

Yeah. It sucks... but I would suggest using the revolution, change to marten or whatever, because even with the costs incurred it won't hurt as bad as it will if you stay stoat.