How do you get to RWL?

Started by The Lady Shael, January 21, 2005, 06:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

it's on my bookmark toolbar
*pets firefox*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

they filtered the last text based game i played, 'cause a LOT of people at my school played it. but when they tried filtering RWL i went to the admin and explained to him what the educational value was  :snicker:  

Devari

Well, I don't play it anymore... But, when I did, typing redwallwarlords.com for me.

I prefer faf.staronesw.com, but that is just me. XD

(It's a joke, don't take it seriously) :P

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Peace Alliancethey filtered the last text based game i played, 'cause a LOT of people at my school played it. but when they tried filtering RWL i went to the admin and explained to him what the educational value was  :snicker:
Hehe...^_^ "Um, it...uh...improves my mathematical and logical thinking skills...while, um, battling furry animals just like me..."

Well, but seriously, there's probably some extent of educational value in there...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

Peace: It helps my abstract thinking.
Mercer: Abstractly thinking abstractedly.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Veranor

Quote from: The Lady ShaelHehe...^_^ "Um, it...uh...improves my mathematical and logical thinking skills...while, um, battling furry animals just like me..."

Well, but seriously, there's probably some extent of educational value in there...
There is a lot of math involved though. Unless you play on gut reaction or whatever though. Though it does use a lot of Junior High math concepts, especially ratios.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

man, i don't know a THING 'bout math. With RWL, i am a gut instinct player, always have been. and look where it gets me! i mean, there are a few mathimatical things i learn, mostly from other people explaining to me how it works over and over in great detail... if i ever need help with somethign mathimatical on RWL, i usually ask wolf, holby, and i think i've even asked you, vera, a couple of times.

nope, gut instinct is the way to go, keeps you on your toes, when something doesn't feel right, you gotta switch your stuff around, not sit there and look at how the numbers relate!

and one more then, Aqualis, ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA A AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHHA!!!!!!!!111111ONEONEONEONEEONEOENEONWON!