Halo1

Started by Bladetail the Ferret, January 18, 2005, 08:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bladetail the Ferret

Can you play people on the internet just like xbox live??

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

you'll need a decent connection though..  otherwise it lags pretty bad..  well, even with a great connection it lags..    
ah well, there's still quite a few players that play regularly..  my roommate is involved in somthin called 'Klan Wars'   more like obsessed with it, but ah well..  though he is pretty good..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Almkman

What clan is he in?Halo isn't that much fun anymore.There's only a few good games left and not many people to play them.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

windhound

he's 'Boss' (leader?) of AOH right now, plays as excess (insert symbols somewhere)
he was part of EOC and somthin else too..

hum.  you can still find about 600 some players online at any given time for Halo 1, so it's not bad..  my current sn is 'a dog'
heh..  
AOH excess was killed by a dog ;)

make sure you download the patches though, otherwise you cant join any of the new games...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Bladetail the Ferret

ok I am getting it maybe I will see you on it sometime??? :)