Star Wars site

Started by Tarnak Vishu, January 12, 2005, 10:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarnak Vishu

I started the site a while ago but I came back to it and got a cool skin and stuff. Anyways, here's the link...please join

http://s8.invisionfree.com/forgotten_holocron/

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Tarnak Vishu

Whats the supposed to mean?  :huh:  

Gen. Volkov

I'm unsure of that myself.... ;)  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Tarnak Vishu

When one is unsure of themselves, the best solution...is to join my site  :P  

Gen. Volkov

I'm sorry, but I can't do that Dave. Hehehe. :P  

Tarnak Vishu

*Reads nametag* "It says Tarnak."  

Gen. Volkov

But you can't be Tarnak if I'm HAL 9000!