How Old Are You?

Started by DemonSlavers, November 17, 2004, 07:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

its actually kind of reassuring to know that most of us are 15-20, since my friends are still makin fun of me for playing this game still. a lot of my nerdy friends played in the first era, then stopped 'cause they're clearly not as cool as me, so they're like "you still play that game? whats wrong with you?" and so then i say "take that back or i'll stop pretending to like you" and then they stop  :D  

Juby (Tercios)

Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

missbehavin

Quote from: Peace Allianceits actually kind of reassuring to know that most of us are 15-20, since my friends are still makin fun of me for playing this game still. a lot of my nerdy friends played in the first era, then stopped 'cause they're clearly not as cool as me, so they're like "you still play that game? whats wrong with you?" and so then i say "take that back or i'll stop pretending to like you" and then they stop  :D
Thats the funniest thing I have ever heard.
~Missbehavin'

Oscar The Great

OH my your  I can't plan on playing this game for 8 years more
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

calria

19... I'll be 20 in July. XD

I'm starting to feel very old... half of my r/l friends from high school and such are engaged or already married, and one married couple is pregnant. *sobs* I don't wanna be old!

and o.O I graduate with 3 degrees in May.

Arguia Zsah

*gets scared*

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Volkov is 20??? Scared!

*feels small*
*eats chocolate*

14 till Feb

Gen. Volkov

Hehehe. Just because I'm 20 your scared? You should be scared for tons of other reasons but aren't.... *Shakes head* Got your priorties all wrong you do. And yes I'm 20, and so are many other RWLers.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES