Online attacking....

Started by Ereptor, December 30, 2004, 03:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Listens to the General.

I agree mostly. Ereptor does have a few double standards, I think he was making posts a few weeks about how everyone was so mean to have attacked him so much, when he attacks everyone to max.

But I don?t agree that Holby?s bounty was unprovoked. Ereptor captured his leaders as Holby was on line taking turns and sending mail to Ereptor to please stop and telling him who he was. Ereptor jumped in and took the land that was just taken from Holby before Holby could get his own land back. Ereptor even admitted that he had checked the attacks to know that Holby was weak in weasels. I don?t believe Ereptor did not know who Holby was anyways because Holby had posted his emperorship on the forums.

I also find it interesting how in the mail Ereptor has posted that Ereptor is the one making threats but accusing the others of making threats. I don?t think complaining is a threat.

Again, interesting is the difference in tone to the two different people.

Oh the excitement of it all. The game has come back alive.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ereptor

I knew who holby was.  I never argued about that.  I don't know who gaz is.  Shesh.  All i did was log in and attack someone, who just happened to have someone elses land?  Give me a break wolf.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

making friends into enemies is not the way to stay on the top, sometimes keeping someone form the top is more emportant then being on top.

I told you, i don''t know who you are. How can you be my friend if i don''t know you. Stop with your idol threats lest you truely become my enemy and that my so called friend is not something i think you want to become.

nor do you want to be my enemy

Threaten me one more time and you will.

there is no more need to do anything, the momment you on lined attacked me as I was taking turns, everything changed Go for it chris!

Check those things wolf.  The only reason i get annoyed is that you seem to assume things and agree with people without really under standing what is going on.....

I had no alteritive motive.  I tried to appologize to holby and i don't know who gaz is and why he is acting like he knows me and is going to become my enemy.  I did online attack him and holby and stepped into something i may have not wanted to or known about.  I made a mistake, but in no way shape or form will i back down from my attacks.  If they can be settled, then so be it, if not i am ready for a fight.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Oscar The Great

Yeah Erpetor attacked me (Vengence#157) and do you se me complaining?well yeah but thats not the point this game is NOT about Honuer or Respect this game is about getting to the top any way you can B)  
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

missbehavin

I'm new to this whole game... but I don't like online attacking.  
I really don't know all the different stratagies... or what each option does. So my way to learn is look at what I have, take a turn, and see what the outcomes is. But having someone attacking you while you are trying to figure things out makes it difficult. I don't always realise that the attack has happened so I think that what I did made me loose troops and land.
I don't see whats so hard about waiting till a person is done their turns.  But thats just my opinion as a newb... so it really means nothing, lol.
~Missbehavin'

Wolf Snare

Quote from: wolf biteListens to the General.

I agree mostly. Ereptor does have a few double standards, I think he was making posts a few weeks about how everyone was so mean to have attacked him so much, when he attacks everyone to max.

But I don?t agree that Holby?s bounty was unprovoked. Ereptor captured his leaders as Holby was on line taking turns and sending mail to Ereptor to please stop and telling him who he was. Ereptor jumped in and took the land that was just taken from Holby before Holby could get his own land back. Ereptor even admitted that he had checked the attacks to know that Holby was weak in weasels. I don?t believe Ereptor did not know who Holby was anyways because Holby had posted his emperorship on the forums.

I also find it interesting how in the mail Ereptor has posted that Ereptor is the one making threats but accusing the others of making threats. I don?t think complaining is a threat.

Again, interesting is the difference in tone to the two different people.

Oh the excitement of it all. The game has come back alive.

Wolf Bite
ahhh, the irony..

Wolf, how is it that you know everything about this? how could you possibly be this sure about the situation without having been there?  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Death Eater

Shouldn't a mod move this to the Reg talk forum?
user posted image

Wolf Snare

Time Event
0.2 hours ago You find Gorg Gaz (#5) attempting to view your army!

how very interesting.. indeed. :rolleyes:

hey wolf, didn't you already play under the title "Gorg Gaz" in duels? :P

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ereptor

I know it sounds so weird that wolf keeps jumping in to defend holby and gaz.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*