myspace

Started by Blood Wake, January 28, 2005, 03:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

is anyone on myspace besides me, and TJ? its pretty fun, though i think myspace is what made me bored of RWL so beware not to get hooked if you join

www.myspace.com

edit: if you join or are in go to search and type in:  thebloodwake@hotmail.com to find me.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Never been there, don't have the time to go.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Scarwake

whatever little weird person...I only go everyonce in awhile.......not even once a week.....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blood Wake

thats cause you don't have many friends on it TJ. I know like 40 people at my school with accounts, thats why i am on it
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h