i win!

Started by Peace Alliance, December 17, 2004, 07:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

You LOST 600bil on UPKEEP??? What a waste...  

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Don't forget.. he's running an INDY strat Razor.. but suspect some of the money was spent.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

indy, and he's still beatin you razor, lol, jk

cloud

who is razor on turbo?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Juska

The Lone Fox in the top 10 among the Marten's, and I'm gonna catch you Peace. Stoat Masser.

Razorclaw, I built buildings which it currently costs me 500bil to build 1,000,000 buildings. I do spend around 800bil on upkeep though.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

cloud

dont think peace will be your only challenge at the end of this set juska  ;)  
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* Just cause I'm not currently ranked high doesn't mean I don't have plans.... and others like cloud definitely will be competition. So go ahead you two.. keep weakening each other. I will just quietly win the set.... *Nods* *Grins*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

don't assume i'm warring him back volkov, he is mearly a bugbite to me. frankly i think he's being over-ambitious

Gen. Volkov

DARN! Ruin my plans will you! *Shakes fist* LOL. OK yeah he prolly is but then again you have dropped from 1 to 6.... so maybe not. *Watches the NW dissappear* Cool. I may actually have a chance now.