cehck tihs out!

Started by Blood Wake, December 16, 2004, 02:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!!!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Juska

Hmm, I remember a very similar topic about what 5 months ago, anyone else remember?

*Goes off to find it*

It is cool.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

i've seen this lil study thing about 10000 times, i don't really think its late breaking news :-D

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Nohcnonk

It's still cool. ^_^

I think the other one was in the Spa Room... or something.

Sonoras

RazorClaw

Ashyra Nightwing

Mwee.. I've seen this before.

calria

*wince*
*brain falls out*
That's... really... ugh I hate that study. It validated bad spelling and typing. >.<

RazorClaw

*hisses* Cal, no bgnirng up old tpicos. Vrey bad.  

calria

Five days isn't old. *bteis you*

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

RazorClaw

You dno't need to beit me, and fvie dyas is too old. (Cloud: Biets=bites)