Tax Rate (?)   --
Rats (?)   Lots
Weasels (?)   --
Stoats (?)   --
Skiffs (?)   --
Leaders (?)   16,814,810
All you need to know.  ;)  

Gen. Volkov

Yes it is... *Licks chops* So... few... leaders.... must...... have..... CASH!
Pffft. I think I can beat the guards Juska.... *Points to 100 something million leaders*
Silly person. You should really not indy in a set like this... no amount of guards in the world will stop me or another leader player from stealing that cash and murdering you down.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Yeah, only problem is I lose a bunch when I steal from him... I got down to 160M leaders just from losses by him. Ah well, got it back, I've got well over 200M now. Watching, waiting...  

Gen. Volkov

Pretty much the same here... though I didn't actually steal from him. Silly attacking up losses.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Juska

I don't use guards, and I'm not true indyng either, shows how much you know.

Guess I'll just have to get 10x your net so your leaders won't even think about hitting me.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Well SOORRRYYY. It certainly LOOKS like an indy strat to me. But anyway.. good luck on that... *snickers* I would give you much props if you could get 10 times my net Juska. And then I would jump a couple billion and bring you down.... and steal all your cash, and have a general field day. Hehe.

RazorClaw

Pfft. His net is in land and troops. If Peace wouldn't horde cash, he'd be broke, and we could simply pick off his land w/ individual leader attacks. But that's when he becomes enough of a threat... Which he isn't.  

Gen. Volkov

Do you mean Juska? Or Peace Alliance? *Is confused*

RazorClaw

If Juska didn't sack Peace, he'd be dead.  

Gen. Volkov

Ah. Yes. Definitely. Indy strats this high up have very large cash flow problems. *Nods*