Is online attacking evil?

Started by Ereptor, January 04, 2005, 11:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Yeah I hate that too. Of course I used to DO that.. LOL. But not anymore.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

I did that one round of Turbo a while ago, got hit anyway, and haven't done it since. That was a while ago, though.

Veranor

Quote from: Gen. VolkovFor one thing.. you are automatically marked as offline if you are inactive for too long.
It's really trivial to write something to refresh the page every 5 minutes.

Here it is in a nutshell:

EDIT: I deleted the code because the admins have enough trouble but it was like 7 lines of html

=

I r teh online all the time my comp is on.

Enjoy.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Lady Shael

I wasn't bothered by online attacking as much...it didn't really make a difference to me. From what I can remember. I haven't really played for more than a year. If I saw someone attacked me when I was online, I'd just retaliate. Or start taking defensive actions. But, that's probably not the case anymore, and we all know how brilliantly clever and useful Shael's RWL strategies are...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sonoras

Were you Sons of Delor a long time ago?  

The Lady Shael

o.o Was I Sons of Delor? Nooooo...that was Stormy. He was emperor for the longest time, and I was his chosen heir, so I became Daughters of Delor.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.