Administrative Abuse

Started by Holby, December 14, 2004, 05:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

QuoteHolby everyone on the forum has the power of $5.99. we can all have our input listened to and considered. in this case, because of past administational discussions, when shael considered it, she decided to go ahead with it.
Explain to me how her attitude that we have no impact on the matter shows that? Explain to me why on Kilk's whim, she'll seemingly do anything? There are no two ways about this.

BTW, RNN had an undercover reporter on the scene at the giftshop and at Kilk's home. Let's see what he discovered...

http://home.graffiti.net/holby:graffiti.ne...aelcupboard.jpg
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: HolbyVolkov, while I have been very impressed with your responses, this one about Kilk is the exception. Kilk made these ideas/suggestions without our input or regard as to what we have to say. And because Kilk makes these suggestions Shael will do it. He does not have the power to dictate, although he has the power of $5.99.
Yes, but it was just a suggestion Holby. Thank you for your kind words *drily* I believe the post you refer too was just as well thought out as the others, and your a bit upset with me because I don't agree with you anymore. While it is true that after the election he didn't consult us, part of the platform he ran on involved getting a discussion forum for reg, like the one for Turbo. Unfortunately the Admins deleted/hid the party discussion board, so I cannot prove this to you, but both Peace and Kilk agree that is was part of the platform. As to our input after the elections, the Admins should probably have made a poll instead of unilaterally deciding to make the forum at Kilk's behest. The Admins do have the ultimate power here after all. And the decision to make the forum was a joint decision, as evdenced by Wolf Bite's post about it and other info I have gotten from other sources. So I say again, if you wish to vent your spleen at someone, vent it at someone other than Kilk. In fact, vent it at the Admins or Shael if you wish. He is not at fault here, and you shouldn't let your personal feelings bias you in this matter.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Oscar The Great

Our Emperor has the power of 5.99$ but he also dose have the power of controling the fate of 956 people.

CAN"T WE JUST GET THIS UNDERLINES THING DONE?
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Peace Alliance

i think you mean our president oscar, the emperor is someone who has beein in first on regular for like 10 days or so.

Oscar The Great

I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Riverpaw

Wow. I am confused. All this over the course of two days?
Last I checked, BBU was up, but as a petition only.
Apparently, people take this much more seriously now.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.