Bounty

Started by RazorClaw, December 16, 2004, 10:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

He's gotten really annoying, bounty to get him under 100K land. Here's his stats:
Clan Wallace (#36)
Turns (?)   450 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?)   150 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #14
Workers (?)   7,590,383
Acres (?)   2,282,504
Cash (?)   $632,033,498
Food (?)   1,055,977,627
Loyalty (?)   800,747,497
Networth (?)   $1,564,961,319

Location (?)   Southsward
Race (?)   Marten
Health (?)   42%
Tax Rate (?)   10%
Rats (?)   49
Weasels (?)   183,754
Stoats (?)   8,690,305
Skiffs (?)   1,293,534
Leaders (?)   133,099,712

Except with about 400K less land. This bounty is for 20B food and 50B cash. Not big, but then again, look at his rats and weasels... Easy break. I broke him w/ 100K rats, so he doesn't have that many towers. Enjoy!

Juska

I'd lose almost that much in upkeep for the turns I'd take.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

cloud

I'd lose more, lol
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

yeah lol, you really aren't offering anything of use... it would be more profitable just to steal from claud, lol

Gen. Volkov

LOL. I make more than that in one turn run razor. Well not that much food, but I make 70-80 bil cash each run no sweat. Not worth it, up the reward and I'd think about it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death Eater

70-80 bil...hehe I STEAL 200 bil a turn, usually....gotta love sack

And funny thing is, there is no point in trying to get it back...cuz I use it to build buildings
user posted image

Nohcnonk

A bounty's a bouny, whether you take it or not.

General Austin

Hahahahahahaha! That was fun! You didn't realize that I could make so much money in just 200 turns of goldmining, didja?  :D

I am now officially unbreakable against the under-top-tenners. w00tz0rz.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

Bounty's off. I can do this on my own, and nobody's accepting it... Meh. I'm generating 40M leaders per run now, anyhoo.  

Gen. Volkov

Uh Aus.. I've been that way for most of the set.... lol.. and most of the top tenners too. And Death notice the qualifiers I put on the sentence.. I wasn't bragging... well not much anyway :D  I was mostly just stating why the bounty would be unprofitable to me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

General Austin

You already DID state why it'd be unprofitable to you, silly. No need to state it twice.. :P  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Good point. You caught me... your right.. no reason to other than to brag a bit.... which I just have to do now.. I just bought land, and built it all... and then regained all the money I spent on it, plus a littel extra in ONE TURN RUN. w00t! Goldmine ROCKS! :P