Anti-WAR

Started by Peace Alliance, December 08, 2004, 12:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Yet again, even MORE reason to be agaisnt the war:

December 2 2003
An American soldier is expecting to be dismissed from the army for taking a break from patrol in Baghdad to marry his Iraqi girlfriend, says his lawyer.
Left Duty

wolf bite

Yea, you could end up married!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

*shudders* the horrer!

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

That's just dumb.

Juska

Disapline(?) is a big part of being in the army, you could get your guys killed.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

He probably shouldn't have done it, especially during patrol, but he shouldn't be dismissed.  There might not even be any evidence.

Peace Alliance

I man should do anything for love! Haven't you dorks seen enough chick flicks to know that? love is STRONGER then fists and pistals!

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Oscar The Great

No I think im going for the Guns and Pistols. You can't be to cheesy(or can you)
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Peace Alliance

oscar was the name of my dog that died  :(  

RazorClaw

That's odd. I've never seen evil terrorists have 100 peices of lead slung into their chests by love. Unless that's an abbreviation for Late Officer Vile Extermination, or something of the sort.  

Oscar The Great

Oscar is a very popular pets name I have noticed
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

Er... who is this oscar fellow?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Oscar The Great

Muhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa you don't know me welllllllll

Im 11yrs old for starters
And I live in NZ
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I