Latest Drawling

Started by Menatus, December 05, 2004, 09:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I used to post any drawing I was slightly proud of, or that was RWL related. Well, I drew this yesterday, took like an hour, if anyone cares to see.

Elton, circa 1970

Kilkenne

That's some impressive work right there...yup...

Veranor

That's beautiful!

I wish I could draw, nice work.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

sh0e

Gen. Volkov

AHHH! Elton John scares me! Make it stop make it stop! But otherwise a great drawing Menatus.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

May i suggest you sign up at deviant art there you can post all your work and people will help you do better and stuff, its really great. you can also see tons of other great art, its a good community.

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

spiffy!
very nice work ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

*gasp*

That's amazing. Just... wow. o.O

Menatus

Thanks ^_^ And I do have an account at deviantart. I neglect it for months sometimes, just like RWL, but I did put that pic up.

RazorClaw

Very nice. Needed a tooth job, though. In real life, not your drawing.  :D  

Menatus

Actually, mine does, too ^_^;; I accidently erased one of his teeth COMEPLTELY off, except for a bunch of black marks that wouldnt go away, so I had to tape a new one on. XD Thats why one looks kinda messed up XD

Guthorm Swordmaster

Amazing drawing!!  

Arguia Zsah

*stares*
*stares some more*

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Something like that makes me feel really bad that I can't draw...

Awesome! :D