Just a little bit of help from everyone...

Started by The Lady Shael, November 18, 2004, 10:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

I will not deleted this

DemonSlavers

Quote from: Gen. VolkovI realize that the topic strayed a bit... but still it's an interesting subject. Why can't you comment on that? Also.. there's an obvious reason you weren't included. You aren't an old player or a major part of RWL's past. Now be quiet for a bit Demonslavers!
dang man you just hate me because im a bit spammish...
           thats no reason at all, and you say im annoying give me a post that is annoying to you?

:( demonslavers :(  
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Gen. Volkov

How about the one you just posted? That is annoying me quite a bit. GAH! BAD VOLKOV! DO NOT RESPOND! *Smacks self*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

A BIT SPAMMISH? A BIT FRICKING SPAMMISH? Honestly! You use idiotic and incomprehensible detestable isults upon our persons for simple requests of using proper grammatical functions!!!!! Is this too much to ask? I started playing when I was ten, and I TYPED BETTER THAN YOU DO NOW! Sure, Kilk and Deathclaw always were complaining about me being a noob and over-sensitive, butI used god punctuation and my spam was reasonable, thoughtful posting sompared to this (junk).  

DemonSlavers

i dont CARE MY GOD :angry:

If you dont like it dont talk to me? deal good?
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Ashyra Nightwing

Eesh, calm down everyone. If you want to fight, fight in-game.

Vengerak

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingWhat about 'I don't give a flying crumptet?'
I thought I was the only person to have stolen that from an obscure children's book.

Oh, hey everyone. Cool desktop, Shael.

Riverpaw

Are we allowed to ask to be added?
If so, please add me.
Grammar nightmare. Fwee!
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.